Time & Location
About the Event
With our Improving Mindfulness webinar, your will begin to identify your own patterns of thinking. As you learn to practice mindfulness, you will cultivate positive emotions that will have a dramatic effect on the work environment.
· Define mindfulness
· Develop techniques to make oneself more attuned to the present moment
· Understand the value and utility of one’s emotions
· Learn how to identify and counter distorted thinking
· Learn how to cultivate genuine positive emotions
· Become more fully present in social interactions
An Evidence Based Approach - Trauma Informed Care (TIC) Seminar
Who Should Attend?
Mental health Workers, Coaches, Victims of Abuse, Loss and Abandonment, Community members, Students, Professional, Religious leaders, Health workers, Police Officers...
Date: 20/11/2019 @ 10:00 a.m
Venue: Yaba, Lagos (TBD);
RSVP @ WhatsApp 08118048229;
Social media @drakinmerino
A Training of Jars Training Group
Apply Trauma Informed Care (TIC) Principles
Learn The Following:
Understand Secondary Stress
Vicarious Trauma Impact
Through A Trauma Lens(Stewardship)
TIC Application - Explore what Organizations and Individuals can apply