Anger Management Skills
Time & Location
About the Event
Anger can be an incredibly damaging force, costing people their jobs, personal relationships, and even their lives when it gets out of hand. However, since everyone experiences anger, it is important to have constructive approaches to manage it effectively. The Anger Management workshop will help teach participants how to identify their anger triggers and what to do when they get angry.
· Understand anger dynamics in terms of the anger cycle and the fight and flight theory.
· Know common anger myths and their factual refutations.
· Know the helpful and unhelpful ways of dealing with anger.
· Understand the difference between objective and subjective language.
· Know tips in identifying the problem.
· Express a feeling or position using I-messages.
· Negotiation and solution-building.
· Reflect on one’s hot buttons and personal anger dynamics.
· Learn and practice de-escalation techniques.
An Evidence Based Approach - Trauma Informed Care (TIC) Seminar
Who Should Attend?
Mental health Workers, Coaches, Victims of Abuse, Loss and Abandonment, Community members, Students, Professional, Religious leaders, Health workers, Police Officers...
Date: 20/11/2019 @ 10:00 a.m
Venue: Yaba, Lagos (TBD);
RSVP @ WhatsApp 08118048229;
Social media @drakinmerino
A Training of Jars Training Group
Apply Trauma Informed Care (TIC) Principles
Learn The Following:
Understand Secondary Stress
Vicarious Trauma Impact
Through A Trauma Lens(Stewardship)
TIC Application - Explore what Organizations and Individuals can apply